PS Express is an iPhone photography processing app from the Adobe Photoshop powerhouse. It has powerful desktop style image editing facilities together with a library of predefined iPhoneography effects and filters (some via in app purchases). Rating (all versions): 4.78118 (593697 ratings). Rating (current version): 4.78118 (593697 ratings). Current Price: USD0. Where there are iPhone and iPad apps, rating data and pricing relate to the iPhone app.
ENHANCE, STYLIZE AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions of creative individuals. Edit pictures like the pros with this easy-to-use digital studio full of photo editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of free photo effects and editing features at your fingertips. Personalize your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Work on a single part of an image while the rest remains untouched to create striking photo effects with Selective Editing
• Combine photos to create your own unique layering styles.
• Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
• Amplify your photo’s appearance with a unique assortment of new Blend effects.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create professional-quality photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Apply the Style Transfer feature to easily apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects for aspiring artistry.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
• Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
• Reopen closed eyes with a single touch and create the perfect shot.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
ADVANCED IMAGE HEALING
• Remove any unwanted elements from your shots with precision and achieve perfectly polished results.
NOW SAVE AS PNG
• You can now save your detailed, high-contrast images in the PNG file format. This is ideal for digital photographs and images with transparent backgrounds that can be layered over other images.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
This textured painterly floral iPhoneography image has raised the question, ‘Is it a painting or is it a photograph?’ For this style of edit, my preferred style for still life images, that is the ultimate accolade.
Textured painterly floral iPhoneography image. Although my floral images follow quite a tight workflow at the moment, I wanted to share a couple of learning points I took away from this piece of iPhoneography.
Textured painterly floral iPhoneography image. Spring has finally sprung here in the UK but during the dark and seemingly endless winter months my iPhoneography has definitely taken a turn towards the floral.
My Nan has one of those old fashioned photographs of her sisters and her that have been manually recoloured and I wanted to try to simulate that on an iPhoneograhy image. Multiple masks turned this into a jigsaw.
Still life floral iPhoneography image in a painterly textured style shows Gypsophila against a heavily manipulated background. Post processing is made significantly easier by ensuring as clean a background as possible. Initial post processing involves correcting the lighting situation.
I guess it might be the season. Short cold damp days seem to be full of grey. More than ever I’m drawn to colour. This floral iPhoneography image in a painterly textured style feels comforting and fills the void left by the lack of warmth and colour outside.