With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR style shallow focus by selecting and masking focus area using a combination of manual and intelligent tools. Motion and gaussian blur effects can be added. The out of focus area can be further enhanced by the recognition of light spots with out of focus ‘bokeh’ effects achieved. The out of focus area can also be graduated as the distance increases. For a review and download links for the Andoid version please go here. Rating (all versions): 4 (221 ratings). Rating (current version): 3.5 (47 ratings). Current Price: USD0.99. Where there are iPhone and iPad apps, rating data and pricing relate to the iPhone app.
PC World: "5 essential iOS apps for photographers" AppAdvice: "AfterFocus Brings DSLR-Like Photography To Your iPhone"
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image. Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes. This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen. Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera. To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial. Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Double photo Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area. (Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
5. Easy share You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
Please, visit and like https://www.facebook.com/AfterFocus Thank you!